- Assist the Head of Wardrobe in the making, repairing and maintaining the costumes, wigs, shoes and other wardrobe properties for new or revised productions by the Company
- Work with the Head of Wardrobe and in co-operation with any visiting designers in order to facilitate the efficient making of costumes within budgets and to high standards
- Such other duties appropriate to the post-holder’s capacity within the Wardrobe Department as may normally be expected of a Seamstress
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Wardrobe, the management or their delegate(s) from time to time
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in costume sewing and making, and could complete the task independently
- Could communicate in English, not a must but preferably
Interested parties please submit application with detail CV, current salary and expected salary to email@example.com or by post to the Human Resources Officer of Hong Kong Ballet at G/F, 60 Blue Pool Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)