We are looking for enthusiastic people to help in sharing the amazing world of ballet with people from all walks of life. Working with a small team led by the Senior Education & Community Outreach Manager, you will help to create and execute the department’s award-winning programmes and deliver inspiring educational activities for people of all ages in our community. Our goal is to cultivate within everyone a love of ballet and the performing arts.
- Report to the Senior Education and Community Outreach Manager and support the development of educational and outreach programs which align with the company’s mission and goals
- Responsible for the organization and implementation of various educational programs or initiatives, which include booking venues, arranging logistics, and monitoring progress, etc.
- Engage with the community to promote and raise awareness of educational programs and initiatives which involve the identification of collaboration opportunities with community organizations, schools and other relevant stakeholders
- Develop promotional plan to enhance the awareness of and participation in educational and outreach programs through various channels such as social media, newsletters, press releases and website updates
- Organize and maintain program-related data, including participant records, and program statistics etc., which are needed to prepare reports
- Participate in the preparation of the budgets for education and outreach initiatives and mange allocated funds effectively
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of educational programs and submit proposals to identify fundraising opportunities to finance these programs
- Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Education and Community Outreach Manager, the management or their delegate(s) from time to time
- University degree with knowledge of and/or experience with the performing arts
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, preferably in arts administration
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
- Proficient in computer skills, including Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Photoshop
- This position occasionally requires working after office hours and on weekends to accommodate production schedules as needed
- Knowledge of ballet is an advantage but not a requirement
Interested parties please send full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected] or by post to G/F, 60 Blue Pool Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)