The Candidate reports to the Senior Programme Manager and works closely with the Artistic Director, the Artistic Team, Company dancers, local and visiting international guest artists. The candidate will be responsible for co-managing main stage productions, touring and special projects, maintaining relationships with venues and assisting the Programme and Artistic teams on various aspects of company operations.
- Assist in programme planning and act as the producer of Company’s productions (both local and overseas) detailed duties include but not limited to liaise with guest choreographers, artists, designers etc. on terms of engagement and to co-ordinate all matters relating to the preparation and staging of Company’s productions
- Take part in outbound tour with the company to oversee the programme planning and rundown of itinerary
- Be the producer for assigned events / special projects presented by the Company including preparing and controlling the budget for such projects
- Assist in recruiting extras for Company productions
- Assist in sourcing and managing music materials including music CD, scores, parts and sheet music
- Perform other related duties as required by Senior Programme Manager, Executive Director or Artistic Director
- University degree holder with knowledge and/or experience in performing arts
- At least 3-5 years of working experience, preferable in arts administration and production management
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; fluent in Mandarin
- Proficiency in computer skills including Power point, Excel and Word. Having music background and/or simple video editing skills is an advantage
- Knowledge of music and ballet is an advantage
- Independent, proactive, detail minded and open to flexible working hours
Interested parties please send full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected]
or by post to G/F, 60 Blue Pool Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)