The candidate should have a passion for promoting arts and be a customer-oriented professional with experience and a proven track record in marketing, PR and event management.
- Support and execute various fundraising events and donation programmes
- Assist the team to develop promotional and fundraising materials including sponsorship proposals and presentations
- Maintain strong relations with sponsors, partners, patrons and supporters
- Input and maintain up-to-date information on the sponsorship and donation database and prepare reports
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Event Management or related discipline
- 3-4 years’ working experience in marketing or business development
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Project Officer/Project Officer
- Keen to building, managing and developing relationships
- Strong execution, organization event ability and meeting deadline
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
- Detail-orientated, team-player with initiative, open to flexible working hours
Interested parties please send full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected] or by post to G/F, 60 Blue Pool Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)