Development Officer / Development Co-ordinator (Contract)
- Support and execute various fundraising events and donation programmes
- Assist the team to develop promotional and fundraising materials including sponsorship proposals and presentations
- Maintain strong relations with sponsors, partners, patrons and supporters
- Input and maintain up-to-date information on the sponsorship and donation database and prepare reports
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Event Management or related discipline
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in marketing or business development
- Keen to building, managing and developing relationships
- Strong execution, organization event ability and meeting deadline
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
- Detail-orientated, team-player with initiative, open to flexible working hours
Potential candidate with no working experience will be considered as Development Co-ordinator. This post is funded by Hong Kong Cultural Centre Venue Partnership Scheme – Arts Administrator Trainee Programmes.
Interested parties please send full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to email@example.com or by post to G/F, 60 Blue Pool Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.